I worked with We Are Friday as a consultant copywriter, helping to develop the digital part of the Shoe Story campaign and eventually producing shoe stories for launch, including for these rather lovely digital escalator panels.
Friday, 22 April 2011
What’s your shoe story? - Selfridges
Shoes have the power to transform like no other fashion item. When you choose your shoes you choose which you want to be for the day. The shoes are the beginning of the adventure. So when Selfridges launched their Shoe Galleries – the largest shoe department in the world – it meant the beginning of a whole lot of shoe stories.
I worked with We Are Friday as a consultant copywriter, helping to develop the digital part of the Shoe Story campaign and eventually producing shoe stories for launch, including for these rather lovely digital escalator panels.
I worked with We Are Friday as a consultant copywriter, helping to develop the digital part of the Shoe Story campaign and eventually producing shoe stories for launch, including for these rather lovely digital escalator panels.

